Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Final Chili Poster

Creating the final chili poster was a lot easier than the thumbnail and marker comp process. I believe it was easier because I knew exactly what I had to do and went about it in an efficient manner. The graphic was drawn by hand and took a little over an hour to complete, but it took less time than the marker comp did because it was a smaller scale that I was able to scan into PS and resize. The text was much easier to work with because all I needed to do was to type the information in. It also came out looking a lot better in the particular format. There were less gaps and negative space within the text so it became much more efficient in this final process. Like a few others, I wish I could have added to the poster with the effects available in the software, but I stuck with the original composition and I think it is successful overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment