Monday, April 20, 2009

Fishing Mag Marker Comp

This marker comp was a lot easier to do compared to the pamphlet because there was less text to copyfit, I knew how to copyfit more efficiently at this point, and there was less space that needed a design. I like designing magazine spreads a lot more than pamphlets to say the least. I did have trouble drawing the header text, which will be white in the final production. I also need to figure out what I am doing with the text. I originally planned for the text to be reversed white, but I think I'm going to make the font smaller. If I do make the font smaller, I'll have to figure something out to avoid making the text white. I think I'll have the darks of the background photo fade to white at the bottom so I can keep the text black. That way it is easier to read, and there won't be a big registration risk in the printing process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment