Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Example of Best Design:

My chili cook-off poster design is the best and most successful design out of all my projects. Since I was only able to work with black and white, I wanted to create something simple that would catch the viewer's eye and real them in to read the text. I also didn't want to overwhelm the viewer with intense black graphics or images, so the graphic I created was made specifically to balance with the text physically, and visually. The quality of the graphic is really illustrated, which gives it interest compared to a typical photograph. The simplicity also makes the message more clear to the viewer and they do not have to organize visual clutter or movement to get the message. The fonts are easy to read and are easy
 on the eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment