Monday, April 20, 2009

Marceline Marker Comp

This marker comp was exceptionally difficult, not only because there was so much text to copyfit, but also because I'm not gifted in the art of pamphlet design. I really can't stand designing them and I believe that shows in this design. I did make a huge improvement in copyfitting, though. I now fully understand the importance of going through the trouble of copyfitting, though I'm most likely never going to use that tool once out of school because the computer software does that for you now. This marker comp took a long time to complete. It was tedious going through the copyfitting process that deals with math. I had no idea I'd be forced to use my calculator for any of my design classes. Not that it's a bad thing, just not something I was expecting. I think I'm improving on making marker comps overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment