Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Example that Demonstrates Proficiency in InDesign:

My Cosmo Magazine rework is the best example of my proficiency in InDesign because it shows that I can utilize the tools I am familiar with and recreate a magazine spread to almost an exact replica. This was a fun challenge and I was able to better grasp the importance of a good InDesign design when I had completed this project. I didn't think it would be as challenging as it was, but it was really rewarding to suffer through the things I needed improvement on because I became much more familiar with the tools available. Working with COB images was also a new challenge at the time and I'm glad I was able to finally figure out how the path tool works in PS. I also figured out how to package all the materials into a folder with this InDesign project, though not as successfully as I had hoped. This project was a great learning experience and shows some of my best capabilities in working with InDesign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment