Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday June 2nd

Hours: 10-4:30

Things seemed slightly slow today, maybe a bit quiet too, but only because I think everyone else was so busy. I was given a website home page to design when I got in, which took up the majority of the day because I designed three different pages. And then I started sketching, researching companies TEA works with, and brainstorming for the templates and images for the cards that are to go into the packaging I designed for the agency's leave-behind. These designs will be the focus of my hours tomorrow and into next week, along with the final template for the packaging. I've added crop marks and now it just needs to be approved by my supervisor before being sent to get a quote from the printer. I'm really excited to work on this project more and see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment