Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday, June 10th

Hours: 10-4:30

I got a lot of projects up and running today. I got to see my Tilted Kilt World Cup logo be put into a couple poster designs and I started on laying out the children's book called "A Little Dab of Paint." It's been really exciting receiving projects that are actually live and going to be used for real life promotional materials. So far, I have around 6 live projects, some finished, some still pending, like the Leahy novelty product (the little orange dude action figure). If all of these things end up on the other side of production, well, I'll just say I'm really excited for the mass my portfolio will have by the end of the summer. Especially since all this is only one month into the internship. It's getting tougher to keep up, but if I weren't challenging myself, I cringe at the thought of spending the summer sleeping in and getting professionally "mushy."

P.S.
I just got a new 21.5" iMac with a 1tb hard drive and also CS5. I'm pretty stoked to get rolling on some new designs with the new gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment