The first thing I worked on right when I got in was retouching the Tilted Kilt photos in Photoshop. This ongoing project has already been good experience with organizing large photo shoots, and learning new tools in PS.
I also learned a whole new way to make a COB in PS today. It makes things a lot easier when there is little time to work with. It involves to lasso tool and a few keyboard shortcuts that I didn't know existed until today. I made a total of 8 COB's from 8 pictures for Leahy print materials.
I was also assigned the task of organizing and converting psd files for web compatibility. This is also a daunting task due to the volume of folders of pictures to be converted and sorted in specific locations. I'm quickly discovering that my minor OCD and organizational skills are actually coming in handy.
It was also interesting to find out that I will be working on a total of 7 projects after tomorrow including the DECK packaging and card template design, the Tilted Kilt photo retouch and organization, Trungale Egan istock photo organization and categorization, Leahy novelty product, Leahy web image conversion and organization, Tilted Kilt Red Line and World Cup ads, and Little Dab of Paint children's book layout design.