Wednesday, December 16, 2009

VISCOM II FINAL PORTFOLIO

The following 8 designs are my selections for my final portfolio. I believe I've come a long way this semester. I really had absolutely no idea what I was doing the first month of class. But it was cool cause I made a lot of progress exponentially after those first few weeks. I've still got a lot of things I need to improve in, such as checking files for missing fonts and links, photo resolution issues, checking to make sure printing file settings are accurate, making sure all specs are followed and getting more familiar with the software to develop more designing skills within my repertoire. But considering I have not taken Viscom I and was thrown into the Viscom II print media fire, I'm proud I was able to keep up. I think the more I practice, the more these things will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment