Friday, May 28, 2010

May 28th: Day #6

Hours: 10-4

Today was pretty laid back again. I finished my final comps of the Leahy mascot and learned some interesting photoshop tricks from my supervisor that included flesh wounds and skin discoloration...yes. I learned how to zombify people in photoshop. It was really helpful because I learned the basics of the masking tool and how to throw a bunch of seemingly random images together to make something coherent and visually interesting. I also learned another form of illustration created in photoshop, which I had never known was even possible of which involves the paint tool and the blur tool. Otherwise, it was fun to get a feel for what Fridays are like in the working world. While there was still work to do, everyone seemed to be winding down from a long week, which I can appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment