Sunday, October 18, 2009

October Pic Spread Rev #2

I couldn't blog about the initial layout for this one cause I was dumb and forgot to make a jpeg for the first before I went in and made all the changes for this one. The first one was really crappy for a number of reasons. The main reason was the fact I didn't have original photos incorporated into the design. I like to call those "place holding pics" that I used until I was able to get out to Thousand Hills for some real ones. I definitely fixed that issue in this revision. I also had tons of orphans and widows in the text of the first one, which I believe I addressed well in this revision. I added some polka dot flair to the side. I'm sure you won't be too thrilled about that, though I think it gives it movement and visual interest. It took me about two hours, not including my trip out to Thousand Hills for this rev.

No comments:

Post a Comment