Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stressed Out Mag Spread Final

To fix up my mag spread, I changed a few things so it wouldn't be so entirely boring. I fixed the image by adding a filter, though I can't remember which one cause it was an obscure one that I stumbled upon in the labyrinth that is PS. This jpeg is also not quite the final layout cause I just remembered I need to add tabs. Oops. I also changed the headline, which I think makes the layout more inviting. I sampled a color from the crazy dude's shirt and applied it to the headline and jazzed it up a bit with some squiggly lines and a shadow headline. I also fixed up the pull quote, which was a bit wonky before and applied the same shirt color. Sooooo yep! Oh, and this one took me about two hours to fix up in total.

1 comment:

  1. Danielle,
    You need to do something with your subheads in the body copy. I loose them. The copy is too tight to the blue bar at the bottom of the page. I like the idea of the bar at the top, but the squiggles need work.