Monday, September 28, 2009

Feeling Full Mag Layout #2

This layout looks super goofy right now, only because I wanted to see what image works better with the final body text, font and headline. I decided I'm going to get rid of the plate image by the header and extend the image on the left past the gutter to make the layout more asymmetrical. I'll also work with the header and enlarge it to make it stand out more, and to fill a bit more of the negative space that will be above it after the plate image is removed. This one's getting there a bit quicker than the How Safe? layout, which is a nice feeling. Though both of these took me upwards of three hours combined to complete. Hopefully I can make some changes here and there to make them more solid for the final layout presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment