Friday, February 13, 2009

I shouldn't be blogging right now

The whole point of this blog site is to show fellow classmates work in DSP and to stay updated on the latest assignments. As the title suggests, I really shouldn't even have a blog because I barely have time to eat and sleep as it is. This is a new distraction and I'm probably not going to just be blogging about DSP. It gives me a reason to delete all the art albums I have on facebook and post them on this blog, too, which will most likely be my first distracting project. Speaking of projects, I better go work on one of the 8 assigned in DSP right now. Schedule for this lovely Friday the 13th: Soccer: 12-1, World Lit: 2:30-3:20, Printmaking (acid bath biting for aquatint): 3:20-?, DPS: (work on projects) ?-?, Dinner: who knows, Before bed: read Atlas Shrugged. 

Below is all the readings discussed in World Lit up to this point. So far, I'm a fan of most of them. I'll post reactions to ones I read from today on. All of these selections come from The Norton Anthology of World Literature V. E. 

Books:
World Lit-
Rousseau: Confessions Part I
Pushkin: The Queen of Spades
Shelley: Various poems
Douglass: Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, An American Slave
Whitman: Leaves of Grass
Flaubert: Madam Bovary
Dostoevsky: The Underground Man
Ghalib: Ghazals 
Baudelaire: Various poems
Ibsen: Hedda Gabler
Chekov: The Lady with the Dog


  

No comments:

Post a Comment