Sunday, November 29, 2009

Final Society of Illustrators

My final SofI came out pretty well. The things I could have further developed are the text and the layout lacks a solid structure. Otherwise, I believe this is one of my stronger works. I finally found really good printing paper, which makes all the difference. The printout was definitely my best and most presentable yet. I believe I also nailed all the specs down, which also helped contribute to a solid final printout. It definitely took plenty of time to put this one together, but I was very meticulous about both the printing and the construction. I triple checked all the file info before printing to ensure I only had to print once, and I focused very hard when I had to put the printout together. It took a whole semester, but I think I actually got the hang of this printing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment